Monday, August 6, 2007

The first and last blog

HELLO ALL!


My name is Julia. I am a student at Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti, Michigan. For my ENG 328, Writing using Technology course, we were asked to make a blog. Now, I have one on Livejournal which I made as a kid, however, I don't know if people would be interested in what I wrote on there. Maybe I'll show both in order to compare the differences! Ha ha!

Anyway, I don't really know what to write about! I don't really like blogs. I do own a facebook and myspace account, but I don't leave notes or blogs on them, well, ok, I've left a few, but they're rare occassion, and most of the time, if there's some important reason why I should!

I don't really know what else to say, like I have said probably twice by now. So, I will sign off, saying I hope all is well for everyone else. That they had a great time making these assignments!

No comments:

About Me

I am a hard-worker and I am enthusiatic! I just get bored easily and distracted even worst.